3 Year Diploma in Electronics Engineering
( Intake approved for the Year 2018-19 - 60 )
- To aid the students imbibe the basics of electronics , electronics circuits, digital electronics, assembly language programming, embedded system development , industrial electronics, PLC programming and basics of various communication systems.
- To enable students to engineer ingenious solutions with the greatest degree of accuracy, flexibility and based on the latest engineering paradigms.
- To provide students with hands-on engineering experience through laboratory courses and
- To provide every student with a strong conceptual foundation to meet the present and future industrial requirements.
- To coach students to work in teams and provide insight and direction into the atmosphere as might be encountered by professionals in the field.